FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésP.M. ConnexionConnexion
[HD] Star>Spangled Future

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Provence Index du Forum -> La partie publique ! -> Commerce inter-alliances.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  

Auteur Message
andrell

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Star>Spangled Future Répondre en citant

Star Spangled Future > bit.ly/1ZeucnZ

10cf746e54
Tickets are almost gone, but to experience the unrivaled atmosphere of Formula 1 under the big Texas sky, go to circuitoftheamericas.com. If you want to race NASCAR, theres a clear path to the top and more seats available to race in than in F1, but the talent required to reach and stay at the top is the same. What role do you see yourself playing in American F1 and do you feel pressure?ALEXANDER ROSSI: Im pretty excited about COTA! To represent my country at our home Grand Prix is an honor, privilege and a responsibility that I do not take lightly. Since the inaugural Austin race in 2012, the pendulum of optimism has begun to swing back stateside. Calendar. Were used to this and Im very clear on what my role is and what is reasonably achievable at this stage of my career, so that mitigates the pressure.Simply put, Im extremely proud to be an American racing in F1 and hopefully giving the US fans more to engage with, within F1 and the sport itself. Does it get any more Merican than that?!In celebration of the star spangled resurgence of American F1, we prodded Alexander for some insight into COTA, F1 and its future in the US. I have complete faith in the team around me and our efforts leading into 2016, but through November Im laser focused on the tasks at hand.Alexander Rossi will be piloting the Manor Marussia at COTA October 23-25th.

If you want to race sports cars, which I had the privilege to race at Le Mans in 2013, you have a similar structure in place in the US through IMSA. While Americas history in F1 is colorful and robust, the better part of the last 20 years have been wrought with disappointment, false starts and broken promises. It is a special place. News. My Account. This is absolutely necessary as a young driver attempting to reach this level of motorsport.Haas has done something pretty special with his full commitment to F1 and America. Translate.. If you have any doubt that the US has reemerged as an ambassador and influencer of Formula 1 and that the future of Formula 1 in the US is bright and shiny, then join us for the party October 23-25 in Austin, Texas. Teams, drivers, races and pledges have been hyped but most have retired before the green flag.

once upon a time s04 nlmaroon 5 flacdeath race 2008 bluray 1080pkill the scream queengodfather of canton 1982(500) days of summersr 71 discographyx art 13 07 23visual composer wordpresswe own the night is_safe:1

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 02:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Provence Index du Forum -> La partie publique ! -> Commerce inter-alliances. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation